Saturday, June 10, 2006

first sex scene


Well, I just wrote my first sex scene in the screenplay and boy did this room ever get so hot and stuffy.          
It wasn't much of a sex scene, just a little unwanted groping but I've come to realize (pardon the pun) that Mattie, my main character, is still a virgin at age 25. Being a hit man doesn't lend itself to getting close to too many people but her romantic history has been so skewed that she just isn't interested in developing a romantic relationship. Though there is a romantic interest if only on his part so far. I envision someone like Michael Imperioli, Christopher from The Soprano's, playing the love interest. Now that gets my panties in a wad.          
Mattie has taken on a side job and invited the unwanted groping but now that she's taken care of that problem, she's gotten herself into a heap of trouble and everything has been blasted across the front page of the New York Times. Everyone's pointing the finger at everyone else and a whole lot of dirty deals are surfacing which implicates the Mayor's Office and the Deputy-Mayor himself. Tune in next time for another exciting installment          
of It's a WRITER'S LIFE.           
Same bat time. Same bat channel.           
(Okay I admit it, I have a weird sense of humor.)

------- 
Don't get it right, get it written!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment