Friday, July 21, 2006

this is ridiculous...


I spend the entire day fighting to keep my eyes open and even fall asleep for a few minutes while on a float in the pool but just can't sleep when night falls. Right now I'm tossing and turning (actually I'm writing this blog but you know what I mean) and I just can't stop my mind from churning. I've come up with this whole new script for the TV show Law and Order:  SVU but still nothing new for the screenplay. Even earlier today I started writing an outline for an eBook on forgiveness and I keep returning to another eBook for writers. A whole lotta stuff about writing new projects but not a word written on the project most dear to my heart. Can you say arrrrrge?!!!!!          
I was really close. So most of you know that I'm single and I've recently started actively meeting guys from on-line sites (yes mom, I'm being careful). I received a phone call from one guy and we talked about the screenplay. I got so interested in my screenplay again that I was excited to get to the page but I procrastinated and lost my ambition. This same guy had inspired an idea for a book project that I plan to work on during this Novembers www.nanowrimo.org event where thousands of aspiring writers commit to writing a 50,000 word novel in thirty days. I've done it two years now (won one - of course winning consists of just reaching the goal and receiving a certificate of completion but hey, how many other people can say they've written a 50k word novel in a month?) Of course my novel is no where near finished even at 50,000 words and it's still in its first draft. But my point is that I seemed to have found a muse and I haven't even meet him face to face yet. I'm not even sure romance will bloom but I like being inspired. Now if only he'll call again. Maybe then I can actually get a couple of pages written on the screenplay. ARRRRRGE!!!!!           
On a side note, a good friend of mine recently inherited the original Crossroads guitar of Eric Clapton from a co-worker along with other very valuable guitars.  Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't wait to set my eyes on that guitar. Think maybe I might be able to touch the guitar of who some people say is god? Tune in next time.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment