Saturday, July 8, 2006

Slacker


So I've been a royal slacker the last few weeks. My intention to make a huge dent in my screenplay while I was house sitting has gone to the wayside.  I've been feeling run down ever since my bout with food poisoning a little over a week ago. I know it's because I haven't been eating and sleeping properly but I just haven't had much of an appetite. My stomach has been so sensitive for so many years now that most food is not even appealing anymore. But my plan is to get a scene or two written today. My reign over this new environment ends late next week so I plan to have several new scenes written if we don't get swamped with work. My boss has a birthday this week so we may take it easy and celebrate for a day or two which will give me a little extra time to write. Now just to A.A.T.S. (apply a** to seat). Off I go. (I got a new writing pen in the mail today, so I'm off to experiment with my new toy.)           
TTFN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment